More From Tomas Gorny
- "I may speak with an accent, but I don’t think with an accent."
- "As an entrepreneur, you shouldn’t have an exit strategy. If you are planning for an exit, your mind is focused on the wrong things for your business."
- "If you work from a valuable, promising idea – something that fills a gap in the market, with a market in that gap – you’ll have a better chance at success."
More In Life
- "I have a simple philosophy: Fill what’s empty. Empty what’s full. Scratch where it itches."― Alice Roosevelt Longworth
- "The day is not far off when the economic problem will take the back seat where it belongs, and the arena of the heart and the head will be occupied or reoccupied, by our real problems – the problems of life and of human relations, of creation and behavior and religion."― John Maynard Keynes
- "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking."― Marcus Aurelius