More From Tomas Gorny
- "As an entrepreneur, you shouldn’t have an exit strategy. If you are planning for an exit, your mind is focused on the wrong things for your business."
- "Failure is like free tuition."
- "If you work from a valuable, promising idea – something that fills a gap in the market, with a market in that gap – you’ll have a better chance at success."
More In Life
- "You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need."― Vernon Howard
- "I’m back to doing everything I used to, loving life as ever."― Donna Mills
- "I’m not a knee-jerk conservative. I passionately believe in free markets and less government, but not to the point of being a libertarian."― Rupert Murdoch