More From Robert B. Laughlin
- "In parallel with the development of my interests in technical gadgetry I began to acquire a profound love of and respect for the natural world which motivates my scientific thinking to this day."
- "It is an interesting fact that during my tour I was never allowed access to computers, radios, or anything else that I might damage through curiosity, or perhaps something more sinister."
- "But the need for conflict to expose prejudice and unclear reasoning, which is deeply embedded in my philosophy of science, has its origin in these debates."
More In Food
- "Food is a great way of communicating."― Jan Karon
- "Metaphysics is a restaurant where they give you a thirty thousand page menu, and no food."― Robert M. Pirsig
- "I think people are more savvy about cooking, food and dining. I notice they are looking for more value for their money – not in larger portions but more in terms of healthier, fresh, farm-to-table dishes with a nice presentation."― Cat Cora