More From Robert B. Laughlin
- "My childhood home backed onto wheat and cotton fields."
- "In parallel with the development of my interests in technical gadgetry I began to acquire a profound love of and respect for the natural world which motivates my scientific thinking to this day."
- "Over the course of time this gave us a deep respect for ideas, both our own and those of others, and an understanding that conflict through debate is a powerful means of revealing truth."
More In Respect
- "As told in Friendship with God, if we simply decided to believe and act as if first, we’re all one, and second, life is eternal, it would render virtually everything we’ve done all our lives pointless."― Neale Donald Walsch
- "I’m a good girl because I really believe in love, integrity, and respect."― Katy Perry
- "My philosophy in life… is to prove myself to myself and not to others. I tried to teach my children that, that I have to respect myself, to prove to myself that I can do the best I can."― Columba Bush