More From Joel Robuchon
- "I like a well-roasted rotisserie chicken and eggs cooked various ways, like sunny-side up or scrambled. It’s comfort food for me."
- "As a chef, you need to respect your guests and their needs. If they decide that they want to eat certain things and not eat others, if for religious reasons or just decide they don’t want to eat certain ingredients, you have to respect that."
- "A few years ago, kids from poor areas in France were asked to draw items of food. For a chicken, they drew a drumstick. For a fish, they drew a fish stick. Those are extremes, but there is a lot that needs to be done to help children discover good food."
More In Food
- "The only think I like better than talking about Food is eating."― John Walters
- "I’m not a food critic, and I’m not really an authority to write anything on food."― Alex Kapranos
- "The American public is not aware that there might be potential allergenic and toxic reactions. With regular food, at least people know which foods they have an allergy to."― Jeremy Rifkin