More From Joel Robuchon
- "I travel a lot. If you look at my suitcase, everything is extremely well-packed and well-folded; people who travel with me are impressed at how organized I am. Some would refer to me as a maniac for this."
- "We the chefs have a responsibility to learn about the chemical makeup of food!"
- "Southeast Asia food uses many different types of spices which are quite new to me, like the curry leaves which I saw at the Kreta Ayer wet market in Chinatown. With such spices used in cooking, this usually imparts a strong aroma to Southeast Asian food, which appeals to the senses."
More In Food
- "Food has always brought me comfort and the bingeing is triggered when I’m in a space that is not positive."― Janet Jackson
- "Sports life is very short."― Sergei Bubka
- "It was an amazing adventure, it was my dream to be in an American musical… I really hope you are going to love what you are going to see."― Marion Cotillard