More From Paula Poundstone
- "I used to watch ‘The Waltons’ and sob because my family was nothing like that. We had a cruel sense of humor in my family."
- "I’m thankful for Sarah Palin’s vice presidential bid, which taught us that Alaska is not in a box off the coast of California."
- "I’m thankful for the three ounce Ziploc bag, so that I have somewhere to put my savings."
More In Funny
- "I don’t mind where I work, it’s really nice to be able to travel around and taste the flavours of different countries."― Toni Collette
- "What I am is how I came out. No one’s perfect and you just have to accept your flaws and learn to love yourself."― Kelly Brook
- "A good actor is someone who knows how to take the part and make it real and make it honest and be effective in it. If it’s in a funny movie and, as long as they are cast in an appropriate way, humor will come from it."― Ivan Reitman