More From Paula Poundstone
- "I don’t have a bank account because I don’t know my mother’s maiden name."
- "I have a very silly sense of humor. I’ve never laughed harder in my entire life than seeing someone with toilet paper stuck on the bottom of their shoe."
- "I’m thankful for Sarah Palin’s vice presidential bid, which taught us that Alaska is not in a box off the coast of California."
More In Humor
- "Never say a humorous thing to a man who does not possess humor. He will always use it in evidence against you."― Herbert Beerbohm Tree
- "It has always surprised me how little attention philosophers have paid to humor, since it is a more significant process of mind than reason. Reason can only sort out perceptions, but the humor process is involved in changing them."― Edward de Bono
- "Humor is the most engaging cowardice."― Robert Frost