More From Paula Poundstone
- "I don’t have a bank account because I don’t know my mother’s maiden name."
- "I have a very silly sense of humor. I’ve never laughed harder in my entire life than seeing someone with toilet paper stuck on the bottom of their shoe."
- "My Mom said she learned how to swim when someone took her out in the lake and threw her off the boat. I said, ‘Mom, they weren’t trying to teach you how to swim.’"
More In Thankful
- "I am always locked in my design studio."― Valentino Garavani
- "To nourish children and raise them against odds is in any time, any place, is more valuable than to fix bolts in cars or design nuclear weapons."― Marilyn French
- "I’m thankful for the incredible advances in medicine that have taken place during my lifetime. I almost certainly wouldn’t still be here if it weren’t for them."― Billy Graham