More From Mike Krzyzewski
- "Fun is to experience things you would not have been able to experience in any other setting."
- "I always won in my imagination. I always hit the game-winning shot, or I hit the free throw. Or if I missed, there was a lane violation, and I was given another one."
- "I had a really bad temper, when I was growing up. Sport helped me channel that temper into more positive acts."
More In Respect
- "I think the new generation is much more demanding about respect for the environment than we have ever imagined."― Carlos Ghosn
- "In my own life, I decided to leave meat off my plate in medical school, but was a bit slow to realise that dairy products and eggs are not health foods either."― Neal Barnard
- "It is so important to get respect for what you do and at the same time give it."― Estelle Parsons