More From Mike Krzyzewski
- "In high school, in sport, I had a coach who told me I was much better than I thought I was, and would make me do more in a positive sense. He was the first person who taught me not to be afraid of failure."
- "My ambition in high school was to be a high school coach and teacher, and that’s still what I do: teach."
- "I’ve been so fortunate in my life that my family has never been jealous of my success. They have shown true love and commitment to me by being supportive. They shared in it."
More In Mom
- "After these three novels I gave up writing novels for a time; I was dissatisfied with romantic doom, yet didn’t see much way around it."― Nicholas Mosley
- "I love home. I’d rather be at home than anywhere else."― Martin Freeman
- "My mom was a photographer and whenever they needed a baby for a modelling job, she’d stick me in front of the camera. That’s how it started."― Alyson Hannigan