More From Larry David
- "Women love a self-confident bald man."
- "I wanted to make a living, but I really was not interested in money at all. I was interested in being a great comedian."
- "The best situation is being a single parent. The best part about is that you get time off, too, because the kids are with their mom, so it’s the best of both worlds. There’s a lot to be said for it."
More In Age
- "We ought to thank God for that. Yes, the man who tills the land is more worthy of respect than any."― Nikolai Gogol
- "I was a mixture of being incredibly old for my age and incredibly backwards. I was born quite old, but then I stopped growing. I lived with my mum and dad till I was 30."― Helena Bonham Carter
- "The quicker we get rid of the lobby system the better for all of us. I don’t think in this day and age it is tenable to have these nods and winks, and on-the-record and off-the-record briefings."― Charles Kennedy