More From Larry David
- "Women love a self-confident bald man."
- "I gave a funny speech at my wife’s birthday party, and I’m thinking, ‘Hey, I’ve still got it.’"
- "I still think of that guy I was without a wife or kids, and I still want to entertain that guy. The lonely guy, the frustrated guy, the guy with no money – this is the guy who needs to laugh."
More In Car
- "If you want to move people, you look for a point of sensitivity, and in Egypt nothing moves people as much as religion."― Naguib Mahfouz
- "Police departments no longer have to pay overtime or divert resources from other projects to find out where an individual goes – all they have to do is place a tracking device on someone’s car or ask a cell phone company for that individual’s location history and the technology does the work for them."― Ron Wyden
- "I think you have to feel comfortable with your car. You have to go into turn one, every lap, with confidence. You have to be sure of yourself and your equipment."― Danica Patrick