More From Lady Gaga
- "I want my fans to love themselves. It’s almost like I want to hypnotize them so when they hear my music they love themselves instantly."
- "What I’ve learned is that you really don’t need to be a celebrity or have money or have the paparazzi following you around to be famous."
- "It sometimes makes people feel better about themselves, you know, to put other people down, or make fun of them, or maybe make mockery of their work and that doesn’t make me feel good at all."
More In Money
- "There are people who have money and people who are rich."― Coco Chanel
- "I did my time for the rape. I paid my money to Las Vegas. I paid my dues."― Mike Tyson
- "I call crony capitalism, where you take money from successful small businesses, spend it in Washington on favored industries, on favored individuals, picking winners and losers in the economy, that’s not pro-growth economics. That’s not entrepreneurial economics. That’s not helping small businesses. That’s cronyism, that’s corporate welfare."― Paul Ryan