More From Lady Gaga
- "I was doing these performance art pop music pieces in the city. And they were a bit on the eccentric side I suppose. So people started to call me Gaga after the Queen song ‘Radio Gaga.’"
- "I don’t care about money."
- "When you’re around me and really see that all I do is live and breathe for my work, it’s not strange, it’s just Gaga."
More In Money
- "What President Bush did in his doctrine of preemptive strike and in his war in Afghanistan and in Iraq was to turn even his allies in Europe negatively toward America."― Louis Farrakhan
- "Deep feeling doesn’t make for good poetry. A way with language would be a bit of help."― Thom Gunn
- "I could easily exist on less money, but I like the way I live now."― Christina Ricci