More From Lady Gaga
- "I just want to keep writing music."
- "Some artists are working to buy the mansion or whatever the element of fame must bear, but I spend all my money on my show."
- "Well, in order for me to be successful… In order to be a great artist – musician, actor, painter, whatever – you must be able to be private in public at all times."
More In Family
- "There’s something really wonderful about a party where you help yourself. Of course, first you get what you really want. But ‘family style’ service also really encourages people to connect with one another."― Ina Garten
- "I love when I go out and I have my hair and makeup done, but I also like it when I’m just with the family because that’s real."― Heidi Klum
- "Christmas can have a real melancholy aspect, ’cause it packages itself as this idea of perfect family cohesion and love, and you’re always going to come up short when you measure your personal life against the idealized personal lives that are constantly thrust in our faces, primarily by TV commercials."― Dan Savage