More From Lady Gaga
- "I don’t think that women need to smell interesting."
- "To this day, some of my closest friends say, ‘Gaga, you know, everything’s great. You’re a singer; your dreams have come true.’ But, still, when certain things are said to you over and over again as you’re growing up, it stays with you and you wonder if they’re true."
- "I was very depressed when I was 19… I would go back to my apartment every day and I would just sit there. It was quiet and it was lonely. It was still. It was just my piano and myself. I had a television and I would leave it on all the time just to feel like somebody was hanging out with me."
More In Famous
- "A lot of times on tour it’s about, ‘OK, where am I today? Wow, I’m in Costa Rica. What is their famous dish?’ And it’s about trying the food, and really experiencing it."― Fergie
- "When famous people come up to you it’s a bit weird, but it’s an honour, really, when they recognise you and want to chat to you for a bit."― Wayne Rooney
- "That the work involved, the willingness to take chances, the commitment, the opportunity to get on stage and make people happy, was more important than becoming famous, or even what I was dancing."― Suzanne Farrell