More From Lady Gaga
- "So there’s nothing more provocative than taking a genre that everybody who’s cool hates – and then making it cool."
- "Some artists are working to buy the mansion or whatever the element of fame must bear, but I spend all my money on my show."
- "When I wake up in the morning, I feel just like any other insecure 24-year-old girl."
More In Famous
- "Being famous was extremely disappointing for me. When I became famous it was a complete drag and it is still a complete drag."― Van Morrison
- "But things move in circles: one minute it’s the models who are famous, then it’s the actresses, then it’s the designers."― Rachel Hunter
- "I would love to do a biopic of a famous singer, like Diana Ross or Donna Summer, or an old jazz story that we haven’t seen before. I would love to do that! I would love to play Diana Ross ’cause she’s an icon. I’m salivating to do that."― Taraji P. Henson