More From Lady Gaga
- "I hope that what you take away from my album is not just the music – which I did want to be fun, and I did want it to be about individuality, but please also take away from it that there’s no dream that’s too big."
- "My mom and I are very close."
- "I was very depressed when I was 19… I would go back to my apartment every day and I would just sit there. It was quiet and it was lonely. It was still. It was just my piano and myself. I had a television and I would leave it on all the time just to feel like somebody was hanging out with me."
More In Music
- "I just feel my best when I’m all glammed up."― Kim Kardashian
- "Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of traveling."― Margaret Lee Runbeck
- "It’s not just the ‘Grammys’ that I’ve pulled out of. I also pulled out of the English awards as well. The reason that I wanted to pull out was because I believe very much that the music industry as a whole is mainly concerned with material success."― Alanis Morissette