More From Lady Gaga
- "I don’t think I could live without hair, makeup and styling, let alone be the performer I am. I am a glamour girl through and through. I believe in the glamorous life and I live one."
- "I do yoga, I do Bikram and I run, and I eat really healthy."
- "I was doing these performance art pop music pieces in the city. And they were a bit on the eccentric side I suppose. So people started to call me Gaga after the Queen song ‘Radio Gaga.’"
More In Morning
- "You know, I looked at my face in the mirror this morning, and I like being old. My face has more content and when I train in the gym now, I am not training to be strong or handsome – just better than I was yesterday. These days the race is just against myself."― Jean Claude Van Damme
- "If you make a living, if you earn your own money, you’re free – however free one can be on this planet."― Theodore White
- "This house was our dream-the gardens, the study, even the swimming pool. Even though I can’t see John when I wake up in the morning, I can always feel him here with me."― Shirley Knight