More From Lady Gaga
- "I wanted to be a skinny little ballerina but I was a voluptuous little Italian girl whose dad had meatballs on the table every night."
- "My mom and I are very close."
- "To this day, some of my closest friends say, ‘Gaga, you know, everything’s great. You’re a singer; your dreams have come true.’ But, still, when certain things are said to you over and over again as you’re growing up, it stays with you and you wonder if they’re true."
More In Morning
- "Well, he doesn’t make me laugh. I think I’ve got a fair sense of humour but I can’t really see it in him. I’ve listened to his show on the radio on a Saturday morning, and that’s a load of mince as well."― Ian St. John
- "It’s a miserable life in Hollywood. You’re up at five or six o’clock in the morning to be ready to start shooting at nine."― William Wyler
- "And whether it is equal pay, health care, Social Security, or family leave, this Congress has refused to address issues critical to hard-working American women."― Louise Slaughter