More From Lady Gaga
- "I don’t think I could live without hair, makeup and styling, let alone be the performer I am. I am a glamour girl through and through. I believe in the glamorous life and I live one."
- "I was doing these performance art pop music pieces in the city. And they were a bit on the eccentric side I suppose. So people started to call me Gaga after the Queen song ‘Radio Gaga.’"
- "I never intended for the Monster Ball to be a religious experience, it just became one."
More In Morning
- "After all those years as a woman hearing ‘not thin enough, not pretty enough, not smart enough, not this enough, not that enough,’ almost overnight I woke up one morning and thought, ‘I’m enough.’"― Anna Quindlen
- "I still love doing what I do, and I’m really lucky to get up in the morning and want to go to work."― Heston Blumenthal
- "It was so quiet that morning in Paris that the heels of my two companions and myself were loud on the deserted pavements. It was a city of shuttered shops, and barred windows, and deserted avenues."― Philip Gibbs