More From Lady Gaga
- "I was doing these performance art pop music pieces in the city. And they were a bit on the eccentric side I suppose. So people started to call me Gaga after the Queen song ‘Radio Gaga.’"
- "I just want my family to be safe. Because I am sometimes polarizing, I fear for their safety."
- "For being different, it’s easy. Bur to be unique, it’s a complicated. (Lady Gaga)"
More In Morning
- "When I wrote the song, I had the sea near Bombay in mind. We stayed at a hotel by the sea, and the fishermen come up at five in the morning and they were all chanting. And we went on the beach and we got chased by a mad dog – big as a donkey."― Ray Davies
- "It seems a long time since the morning mail could be called correspondence."― Jacques Barzun
- "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."― Winston Churchill