More From Judy Collins
- "I had some wonderful dreaming meetings. I can’t tell you specifically what they’ve been in the recent months. In the past they’ve been verbal kinds of messages that he needed to give me. Now they’re more dreams of his presence."
- "For many centuries, suicides were treated like criminals by the society. That is part of the terrible legacy that has come down into society’s method of handling suicide recovery. Now we have to fight off the demons that have been hanging around suicide for centuries."
- "I don’t dream songs. I’m more apt to write dreams down and then to be able to interpret them into a song. I also tend to get up and write prose in the morning from which will come songs."
More In Faith
- "If patience is worth anything, it must endure to the end of time. And a living faith will last in the midst of the blackest storm."― Mahatma Gandhi
- "The essential element in personal magnetism is a consuming sincerity – an overwhelming faith in the importance of the work one has to do."― Bruce Barton
- "Those who have always had faith in its final success can do no less than rejoice as if it was our own triumph after five years of daily struggle to impose Cuban music on the European continent."― Alejo Carpentier