More From Judy Collins
- "I don’t dream songs. I’m more apt to write dreams down and then to be able to interpret them into a song. I also tend to get up and write prose in the morning from which will come songs."
- "I was raised to speak out about politics and the world around me. I would do it whether I was in the public or not. It is the way I was taught. The American way."
- "I don’t think you get to good writing unless you expose yourself and your feelings. Deep songs don’t come from the surface; they come from the deep down. The poetry and the songs that you are suppose to write, I believe are in your heart."
More In Dreams
- "Living in dreams of yesterday, we find ourselves still dreaming of impossible future conquests."― Charles Lindbergh
- "Freedom and democracy are dreams you never give up."― Aung San Suu Kyi
- "Much can be inferred about a man from his mistress: in her one beholds his weaknesses and his dreams."― Georg C. Lichtenberg