More From Judy Collins
- "I think people who are creative are the luckiest people on earth. I know that there are no shortcuts, but you must keep your faith in something Greater than You, and keep doing what you love. Do what you love, and you will find the way to get it out to the world."
- "I don’t think you get to good writing unless you expose yourself and your feelings. Deep songs don’t come from the surface; they come from the deep down. The poetry and the songs that you are suppose to write, I believe are in your heart."
- "For many centuries, suicides were treated like criminals by the society. That is part of the terrible legacy that has come down into society’s method of handling suicide recovery. Now we have to fight off the demons that have been hanging around suicide for centuries."
More In Life
- "Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else."― Les Brown
- "The highest and most beautiful things in life are not to be heard about, nor read about, nor seen but, if one will, are to be lived."― Soren Kierkegaard
- "Don’t be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment."― Ralph Waldo Emerson