More From Judy Collins
- "I don’t think you get to good writing unless you expose yourself and your feelings. Deep songs don’t come from the surface; they come from the deep down. The poetry and the songs that you are suppose to write, I believe are in your heart."
- "I was raised to speak out about politics and the world around me. I would do it whether I was in the public or not. It is the way I was taught. The American way."
- "My book ‘Trust Your Heart’, which is the story of my life, will be followed by ‘Singing Lessons’, a memoir of love, loss, hope, and healing, which talks about the death of my son and the hope that has been the aftermath of the healing from that tragedy."
More In Life
- "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music."― Ronald Reagan
- "Develop an interest in life as you see it; the people, things, literature, music – the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself."― Henry Miller
- "True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us."― Socrates