More From Joan Rivers
- "I’m Jewish. I don’t work out. If God had wanted us to bend over, He would have put diamonds on the floor."
- "Comediennes are the lucky ones, because if you’re funny, you can be 125 years old and they will still accept you."
- "I think I’m in a business where you have to look good, and it’s totally youth-oriented."
More In War
- "I abhor war and view it as the greatest scourge of mankind."― Thomas Jefferson
- "I mean, we’re going to probably debate the Iraq war for at least as long as I’m alive."― Paul Wolfowitz
- "Man has no right to kill his brother. It is no excuse that he does so in uniform: he only adds the infamy of servitude to the crime of murder."― Percy Bysshe Shelley