More From Dave Barry
- "Dogs feel very strongly that they should always go with you in the car, in case the need should arise for them to bark violently at nothing right in your ear."
- "Skiing combines outdoor fun with knocking down trees with your face."
- "The information encoded in your DNA determines your unique biological characteristics, such as sex, eye color, age and Social Security number."
More In War
- "When war comes, two things happen – profits go way, way up and all perishables go way, way down. There becomes a market for them."― Steven Spielberg
- "We travel to learn; and I have never been in any country where they did not do something better than we do it, think some thoughts better than we think, catch some inspiration from heights above our own."― Maria Mitchell
- "The facts of life are that a child who has seen war cannot be compared with a child who doesn’t know what war is except from television."― Sophia Loren