More From Jim Carrey
- "I wake up some mornings and sit and have my coffee and look out at my beautiful garden, and I go, ‘Remember how good this is. Because you can lose it.’"
- "Creative people don’t behave very well generally. If you’re looking for examples of good relationships in show business, you’re gonna be depressed real fast. I don’t have time for anything else right now but work and my daughter. She’s my first priority."
- "I feel like I want to take care of everyone and I also feel this terrible guilt if I am unable to. And I have felt this way ever since all this success started."
More In Death
- "I just hope it grows into where it was before because I want my son to see it. I want him to have a positive memory of it going forward, so he can be proud of his daddy."― Scott Stapp
- "Pain and death are part of life. To reject them is to reject life itself."― Havelock Ellis
- "If Christ can die in a barn, I think the death of a human in a van is not so bad."― Jack Kevorkian