More From Jim Carrey
- "It is better to risk starving to death then surrender. If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?"
- "I feel like I want to take care of everyone and I also feel this terrible guilt if I am unable to. And I have felt this way ever since all this success started."
- "I wake up some mornings and sit and have my coffee and look out at my beautiful garden, and I go, ‘Remember how good this is. Because you can lose it.’"
More In Life
- "Every man’s life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another."― Ernest Hemingway
- "Sometimes you trust someone who turns out not to be honest. There are a lot of things that happen in life that don’t turn out the way you’re given the impression that they will. And I think that’s all kind of a con. But I think we’ve probably all been hurt."― Sigourney Weaver
- "Little men with little minds and little imaginations go through life in little ruts, smugly resisting all changes which would jar their little worlds."― Zig Ziglar