More From Jim Carrey
- "But, you know, you can’t be a star at home."
- "If you’ve got a talent, protect it."
- "Creative people don’t behave very well generally. If you’re looking for examples of good relationships in show business, you’re gonna be depressed real fast. I don’t have time for anything else right now but work and my daughter. She’s my first priority."
More In Good
- "I’ve been very lucky, from the beginning. I’ve found that as long as you’re fundamentally good – as long as you’re not being bad to people – people give you a lot of room to be yourself, because being yourself is being honest. And that’s what people want to see."― Andrew Mason
- "The chief enemy of creativity is “good” sense."― Pablo Picasso
- "The hardest job kids face today is learning good manners without seeing any."― Fred Astaire