More From James Welch
- "Richard Hugo taught me that anyone with a desire to write, an ear for language and a bit of imagination could become a writer. He also, in a way, gave me permission to write about northern Montana."
- "In a lot of Indian societies, spirituality has been lost, I think it’s still the best way of looking at the world for Indians – better than any organized religion in this country."
More In Attitude
- "My attitude is never to be satisfied, never enough, never."― Duke Ellington
- "You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you."― Brian Tracy
- "If you eat something and get fat, you should be responsible for it. I think that is the attitude of the great majority of Americans, that you should be responsible for what you eat."― Vic Snyder