More From James Welch
- "In a lot of Indian societies, spirituality has been lost, I think it’s still the best way of looking at the world for Indians – better than any organized religion in this country."
- "The townspeople outside the reservations had a very superior attitude toward Indians, which was kind of funny, because they weren’t very wealthy; they were on the fringes of society themselves."
More In Imagination
- "Never forget that the key to the situation lies in the will and not in the imagination."― Evelyn Underhill
- "The thing about imagination is that by the very act of putting it down, there must be some truth in one’s own imagination."― Dennis Potter
- "We all know here that the law is the most powerful of schools for the imagination. No poet ever interpreted nature as freely as a lawyer interprets the truth."― Jean Giraudoux