More From Albert Einstein
- "The grand aim of all science is to cover the greatest number of empirical facts by logical deduction from the smallest number of hypotheses or axioms."
- "The hardest thing to understand in the world is the income tax."
- "To raise new questions, new possibilities, to regard old problems from a new angle, requires creative imagination and marks real advance in science."
More In Attitude
- "Attitudes are more important than facts."― George MacDonald
- "My personal view is that such total planning by the state is an absolute good and not simply a relative good… I do not myself think of the attitude I take as deriving from Marx – though this undoubtedly will be suggested – but from Fichte and Hegel."― John Grierson
- "If I don’t make the team out of spring training, I’ll keep a good attitude. I’ll just go polish up the parts of my game that made me not stay in the big leagues."― Cory Lidle