More From Jack Nicklaus
- "You have to trust your kids. They have to experience life, and you just hope you’ve provided them a foundation for what’s right and what isn’t."
- "I’m a firm believer that in the theory that people only do their best at things they truly enjoy. It is difficult to excel at something you don’t enjoy."
- "Why are we building golf courses? Because we enjoy being outside, bringing man and nature together."
More In Sports
- "That’s the difference between golf and many other sports. You go to some other sporting events, they just leave you or give you the cold shoulder and move on."― Bernhard Langer
- "Give me golf clubs, fresh air and a beautiful partner, and you can keep the clubs and the fresh air."― Jack Benny
- "And then I got into sports and gave my guitar to my brother Jeff who was just a little kid at that time."― Beau Bridges