More From Jack Nicklaus
- "Pete Dye introduced me to golf course design back in the 1960’s. He came to my hometown Columbus, Ohio to work on The Golf Club."
- "Through the years of experience I have found that air offers less resistance than dirt."
- "I’ve been fortunate over my career to make a little history on the 16th hole at Augusta National."
More In Experience
- "I have had the good fortune to experience both the limelight and the traffic light as a musician. I did my first recording on my own and it was available at concerts. The second to seventh were released on small and then large labels. My eighth to 14th were done under my own steam once again, but with the benefit of the Internet."― Jane Siberry
- "It has been my experience that if we make the effort to listen to people when we meet them, and work to get to know them a little, it is then easy to find something likeable in practically anyone."― Bryant H. McGill
- "I’m not a romantic. In life I didn’t have much experience with romance."― Ang Lee