More From Jack Nicklaus
- "I’ve wanted to design golf courses ever since I was a kid. I suppose it comes from the way I’ve played the game. To find the proper way to play any hole, I’ve always begun by asking myself what the architect has tried to do with it."
- "Golf is game of respect and sportsmanship; we have to respect its traditions and its rules."
- "He has the finest, fundamentally sound golf swing I’ve ever seen."
More In Design
- "I majored in fashion design in school, and I have always wanted to design my own line of clothing, jewelry, and stuff like that; so this was just a step for me in that direction."― Diana Ross
- "Design is not for philosophy it’s for life."― Issey Miyake
- "Dubstep has everything for me. Rhythm, sound design, heartfelt emotion – all in one place."― James Blake