More From Jack LaLanne
- "You don’t have to call it God or Jesus. That’s religious humbug to a lot of people, but you’ve gotta believe that nature and spiritual things surround us. That is what put us here! I thank the universe for that every day of my life."
- "The only way you get that fat off is to eat less and exercise more."
- "Look at the average American diet: ice cream, butter, cheese, whole milk, all this fat. People don’t realize how much of this stuff you get by the end of the day. High blood pressure is from all this high-fat eating."
More In Diet
- "The Company of Wolves is about how society teaches young women to look at themselves, and what to be afraid of. It’s about a girl learning that the world of sensuality and the unknown is not to be feared, that it’s worth getting your teeth into."― Neil Jordan
- "My nutritionist has done a great job in changing my diet after we established I am allergic to things like gluten – I can’t eat pizza, pasta and bread. I have lost some weight, but my movement is sharper and I feel great."― Novak Djokovic
- "That on a romantic level, if you feel it about somebody and it’s pure, it means that they do too."― Sean Penn