More From Jack Dee
- "The jokes are great but what really matters for a comedian is his performance, his whole attitude, and the laughs that he gets between the jokes rather than on top of the jokes."
- "If I’m pushed, I’d also have to admit I don’t like people with allergies. They just annoy me. There seems to be something far too self-centred about it. ‘No thanks, I’m allergic.’ Why not just say ‘No thanks’? I wasn’t asking for your medical history, I was just passing around the nuts. Trying to be friendly, that’s all."
- "There were a few teachers who just did not like me because of my face. Once, I was told to stand in the corner until I cheered up. The attitude was, ‘Oh, for God’s sake, what’s the matter with him?’ But it’s just a natural expression."
More In Religion
- "I do support enhanced interrogation techniques. Obviously their value is shining through with respect to the bin Laden killing."― Tim Pawlenty
- "There are a lot of Grinches out there that would like nothing better than to take any references to religion out of the holiday season."― Ernest Istook
- "You know, religion itself, Eastern and Western, is divisive and quarrelsome anyway."― Deepak Chopra