More From Jack Dee
- "I took religion much too seriously, however, and its overall effect was depressing. I would have really liked to discard it, but somehow I couldn’t."
- "I tend not to trust people who live in very tidy houses. I know that on the surface there is nothing wrong with a person being well-ordered and disciplined. Nothing, except that it leaves the impression of that person having lived in the confines of a stark institution which, although he or she has long since left, remains within."
- "Mmmm… the comedy that matters is the comedy you pull out of thin air. It’s a bit like when something funny has happened and you try to explain it to someone else and end up saying, ‘You had to be there.’"
More In Attitude
- "There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative."― W. Clement Stone
- "You know what’s funny to me? Attitude."― Don Rickles
- "The attitude of physiological psychology to sensations and feelings, considered as psychical elements, is, naturally, the attitude of psychology at large."― Wilhelm Wundt