More From Jack Dee
- "The jokes are great but what really matters for a comedian is his performance, his whole attitude, and the laughs that he gets between the jokes rather than on top of the jokes."
- "I tend not to trust people who live in very tidy houses. I know that on the surface there is nothing wrong with a person being well-ordered and disciplined. Nothing, except that it leaves the impression of that person having lived in the confines of a stark institution which, although he or she has long since left, remains within."
- "Mmmm… the comedy that matters is the comedy you pull out of thin air. It’s a bit like when something funny has happened and you try to explain it to someone else and end up saying, ‘You had to be there.’"
More In Attitude
- "A Harvard Medical School study has determined that rectal thermometers are still the best way to tell a baby’s temperature. Plus, it really teaches the baby who’s boss."― Tina Fey
- "But I do think that we approach music, in of itself, with a religious attitude."― Jon Fishman
- "If you get a diagnosis, get on a therapy, keep a good attitude and keep your sense of humor."― Teri Garr