More From Helena Bonham Carter
- "I don’t think kids have a problem with death. It’s us older ones who are nearer to it, that start being frightened."
- "No matter how many modern parts I do, people still refer to me as Mrs. Costume Drama. Fight Club is a studio pic, and I’ve done very few of those. I’ve got a feeling it’s going to change things for me."
- "I have to struggle to change people’s perceptions of me. I grew very frustrated with the perception that I’m this shy, retiring, inhibited aristocratic creature when I’m absolutely not like that at all. I think I’m much more outgoing and exuberant than my image."
More In Change
- "It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people."― Giordano Bruno
- "Lead singers not only do the majority of the work, but their personalities are singled out and taken as the general attitude of the unit."― Martha Reeves
- "I first became a vegetarian when I was nine, in response to an argument made by a radical babysitter. My great change – which lasted a couple of weeks – was based on the very simple instinct that it’s wrong to kill animals for food."― Jonathan Safran Foer