More From Helena Bonham Carter
- "My mom being a psychotherapist, I’ve been brought up with that whole psychoanalytical terrain."
- "Most of my relationships were people in the business. Having said that, me and Tim don’t really talk that much about work. He comes into my bit of the house every so often to vent but we don’t really have very high, cultured conversations."
- "Famous people come up to me, but I don’t know who they are because my sight is so bad. It’s always at the pool of the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills when I don’t have my lenses in and my glasses are in my room."
More In Change
- "Draco’s not really a bully. He’s not exactly the biggest, strongest guy in the world. He’s more a rich, snobby person. He thinks of himself as really cool."― Tom Felton
- "Many people come to reinvention when life changes around them, but people come in all different stripes. I’m oriented to change."― Jane Pauley
- "Skill without imagination is craftsmanship and gives us many useful objects such as wickerwork picnic baskets. Imagination without skill gives us modern art."― Tom Stoppard