More From Helena Bonham Carter
- "Most of my relationships were people in the business. Having said that, me and Tim don’t really talk that much about work. He comes into my bit of the house every so often to vent but we don’t really have very high, cultured conversations."
- "It didn’t matter what you look like. You don’t have to get up at 5:30 in the morning and there’s a lot to be said for that. Corpse Bride can just play all my parts from now on and I’ll just do the voice."
- "I was a mixture of being incredibly old for my age and incredibly backwards. I was born quite old, but then I stopped growing. I lived with my mum and dad till I was 30."
More In Change
- "There is certain relief in change, even though it be from bad to worse! As I have often found in traveling in a stagecoach, that it is often a comfort to shift one’s position, and be bruised in a new place."― Washington Irving
- "We should learn to accept that change is truly the only thing that’s going on always, and learn to ride with it and enjoy it."― Alice Walker
- "I wanted to create a multibillion dollar company that lets me go out and let us go out and change the world and create a Skin Cancer Awareness Center that costs a quarter a billion dollars."― Curt Schilling