More From Helena Bonham Carter
- "I was a mixture of being incredibly old for my age and incredibly backwards. I was born quite old, but then I stopped growing. I lived with my mum and dad till I was 30."
- "Famous people come up to me, but I don’t know who they are because my sight is so bad. It’s always at the pool of the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills when I don’t have my lenses in and my glasses are in my room."
- "No matter how many modern parts I do, people still refer to me as Mrs. Costume Drama. Fight Club is a studio pic, and I’ve done very few of those. I’ve got a feeling it’s going to change things for me."
More In Death
- "It has ever been since time began, and ever will be, till time lose breath, that love is a mood – no more – to man, and love to a woman is life or death."― Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- "I don’t have any superstitions, but what I always travel with is my pillow and my coffee."― Natalie Coughlin
- "My death will be caused by morphine, which I have deliberately taken with suicidal intent."― Alex Campbell