More From Helena Bonham Carter
- "It took me so many years to move out. I’m definitely a bit of a Peter Pan, reluctant to grow up. It all seemed really nice at home-why change it? Part of me would prefer not to have any responsibility whatsoever."
- "Famous people come up to me, but I don’t know who they are because my sight is so bad. It’s always at the pool of the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills when I don’t have my lenses in and my glasses are in my room."
- "It didn’t matter what you look like. You don’t have to get up at 5:30 in the morning and there’s a lot to be said for that. Corpse Bride can just play all my parts from now on and I’ll just do the voice."
More In Art
- "Your talent is your art. It is not to be taken for granted."― Paula Abdul
- "To say nothing, especially when speaking, is half the art of diplomacy."― Will Durant
- "You may choose your words like a connoisseur, And polish it up with art, But the word that sways, and stirs, and stays, Is the word that comes from the heart."― Ella Wheeler Wilcox