More From Gael Garcia Bernal
- "I think the water dictates how food will taste in a country. In England the apples taste unlike apples grown in any other place. England is an island, there’s a lot of salt in the air and in the water. I think that has something to do with it."
- "In Mexico, theater is very underground, so if you’re a theater actor it’s very difficult to make a living. But it’s also a very beautiful pathway to knowledge and to an open education."
- "Alexander Gonzalez Inarritu is a great director. He’s the one I first worked with. He’s amazing."
More In Diet
- "I am now in that happy comfortable state that I do not hesitate to indulge in any fancy in regard to diet, but watch the consequences, and do not continue any course which adds to weight or bulk and consequent discomfort."― William Banting
- "The Company of Wolves is about how society teaches young women to look at themselves, and what to be afraid of. It’s about a girl learning that the world of sensuality and the unknown is not to be feared, that it’s worth getting your teeth into."― Neil Jordan
- "I’m lucky, I don’t like sweets, not even chocolate."― Eva Herzigova