More From Gael Garcia Bernal
- "The collective experience of watching a great film together in a room is a transcendent moment that will never die."
- "I was little there were times I wanted my parents to be normal. I wanted them to have a religion. I wanted them to have a job, like the parents of every other kid I went to school with."
- "You know, Motorcycle Diaries has no incredible stories, no sudden plot twists, it doesn’t play that way. It’s about recognizing that instance of change and embracing it."
More In Experience
- "When my father died, I had a real experience with Christ, a real conversion with Christ and I had it in a Oneness church."― T. D. Jakes
- "I had rather have a fool to make me merry than experience to make me sad and to travel for it too!"― William Shakespeare
- "No man’s knowledge here can go beyond his experience."― John Locke