More From Gael Garcia Bernal
- "It’s very difficult to raise money, especially in the United States, for independent movies."
- "The collective experience of watching a great film together in a room is a transcendent moment that will never die."
- "Mexican food is far more varied than people think. It changes like dialects. I was brought up in Jalisco by the sea on a basic diet – tomatoes, chillis, peppers of every size and rice, which is a Mexican staple. The Pacific coast has a huge array of seafood."
More In Experience
- "Playtime and toys are good for kids, or they wouldn’t buy them. McDonald’s can provide that experience. And having dinner with the family is good for kids."― Jim Cantalupo
- "Life is full of change and uncertainty. We know this. We experience it on a daily basis."― Carre Otis
- "The act of birth is the first experience of anxiety, and thus the source and prototype of the affect of anxiety."― Sigmund Freud