More From Gael Garcia Bernal
- "The collective experience of watching a great film together in a room is a transcendent moment that will never die."
- "Mexican food is far more varied than people think. It changes like dialects. I was brought up in Jalisco by the sea on a basic diet – tomatoes, chillis, peppers of every size and rice, which is a Mexican staple. The Pacific coast has a huge array of seafood."
- "I was brought up the Mexican way, where actors are paid very little and every part you take is an act of faith. If people respect that, then great."
More In Experience
- "I believe that being an actress or being involved in a movie has to be a life experience, otherwise why go for it? I have to change me, and I have to learn things, and I have to push me and my limits. By acting, I find a freedom inside of a prison in a way."― Juliette Binoche
- "We should conceive of ourselves not as rulers of Earth, but as highly powerful, conscious stewards: The Earth is given to us in trust, and we can screw it up or make it work well and sustainably."― Kim Stanley Robinson
- "The sky is the limit. You never have the same experience twice."― Frank McCourt