More From Gael Garcia Bernal
- "I was brought up the Mexican way, where actors are paid very little and every part you take is an act of faith. If people respect that, then great."
- "Talking about food is like talking about your dreams. Everyone has something to say. We all have to eat, it’s just what we eat which differs. Some people eat for fuel and I feel bad for them."
- "We think that democracy can change a lot of things, but we’re being fooled, because democracy is not the election. We’ve been taught that democracy is having elections. And it isn’t. Elections are the most horrendous aspect of democracy. It’s the most mundane, trivial, disappointing, dirty aspect."
More In Experience
- "My parents had an experience of life that is as opposite to mine as you can imagine."― Jane Pauley
- "There are people hell-bent on the idea that we’re a Christian band in disguise, and that we have some secret message. We have no spiritual affiliation with this music. It’s simply about life experience."― Amy Lee
- "No matter what his position or experience in life, there is in everyone more latent than developed ability; far more unused than used power."― James Cash Penney