More From Gael Garcia Bernal
- "I was little there were times I wanted my parents to be normal. I wanted them to have a religion. I wanted them to have a job, like the parents of every other kid I went to school with."
- "You know, Motorcycle Diaries has no incredible stories, no sudden plot twists, it doesn’t play that way. It’s about recognizing that instance of change and embracing it."
- "I was brought up the Mexican way, where actors are paid very little and every part you take is an act of faith. If people respect that, then great."
More In Faith
- "God, our Creator, has stored within our minds and personalities, great potential strength and ability. Prayer helps us tap and develop these powers."― Abdul Kalam
- "Yes, we were looking for a Faith spin-off, but then Faith backed down. Eliza got a really wonderful offer over on Fox in a show, and, for reasons I didn’t talk to her about, she decided to go there, and everyone respects that."― James Marsters
- "No relief was forthcoming from my then-Catholic faith, which said the practice of homosexuality was a ‘mortal sin’ subject to damnation."― James McGreevey