More From Emo Philips
- "I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, “I’m going to mop the floor with your face.” I said, “You’ll be sorry.” He said, “Oh, yeah? Why?” I said, “Well, you won’t be able to get into the corners very well.”"
- "Women: You can’t live with them, and you can’t get them to dress up in a skimpy little Nazi costume and beat you with a warm squash or something."
- "How many people here have telekenetic powers? Raise my hand."
More In Family
- "The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found."― Calvin Trillin
- "At a family’s most difficult time, I want to make sure at a minimum that they have the very basic of comforts: the ability to grieve their loss privately and the knowledge that their country is grateful for their loved one’s sacrifice and service."― Dave Reichert
- "With ‘Believe’ bringing really big success for me outside of the U.K. for the first time, it meant I have been touring around the world and that led to a gap from the studio. I really feel like the gap has done me the world of good. Throughout that time I was able to collect songs that I really loved."― Katherine Jenkins