More From Donella Meadows
- "What Clinton did with Lewinsky was despicable but was no threat to the nation. That he lied about it repeatedly and to the public is a reason for us to cease to trust him and for him to resign."
- "A knowledgeable and courageous U.S. president could help enormously in leading the world’s nations toward saving the climate."
- "You may be able to fool the voters, but not the atmosphere."
More In Science
- "People wouldn’t even go into science unless there was something much bigger to be discovered, something that is transcendent."― David Eagleman
- "That which today calls itself science gives us more and more information, and indigestible glut of information, and less and less understanding."― Edward Abbey
- "I think what’s always been interesting to me than the science and the criminality with this job is what happens to your persona, your disposition, after day in and day out dealing with life and death."― George Eads