More From Donella Meadows
- "What Clinton did with Lewinsky was despicable but was no threat to the nation. That he lied about it repeatedly and to the public is a reason for us to cease to trust him and for him to resign."
- "You may be able to fool the voters, but not the atmosphere."
- "A knowledgeable and courageous U.S. president could help enormously in leading the world’s nations toward saving the climate."
More In Science
- "Young people ask me if this country is serious about science. They aren’t thinking about the passport that they will hold, but the country that they must rely on for support and encouragement."― John Charles Polanyi
- "I’m chairing a UNESCO committee on how to improve global Internet communications for science; help third-world people get onto the Net so they can be part of the process."― Joshua Lederberg
- "I have never been a critic of science fiction as a whole."― Robert Sheckley