More From Donella Meadows
- "Scientists worldwide agree that the reduction needed to stabilize the climate is actually more like 80 percent."
- "You may be able to fool the voters, but not the atmosphere."
- "What Clinton did with Lewinsky was despicable but was no threat to the nation. That he lied about it repeatedly and to the public is a reason for us to cease to trust him and for him to resign."
More In Environmental
- "Loads of chemicals and hazardous wastes have been introduced into the atmosphere that didn’t even exist in 1948. The environmental condition of the planet is far worse than it was 42 years ago."― Gaylord Nelson
- "A shift is necessary toward lifestyles less geared to environmental damaging consumption patterns."― Maurice Strong
- "Fracking is doable if there’s full disclosure of all chemicals used. Secondly, science dictates the policy rather than politics. Third, there’s collaboration between environmental groups and the natural gas industry."― Bill Richardson