More From Donella Meadows
- "Scientists worldwide agree that the reduction needed to stabilize the climate is actually more like 80 percent."
- "What Clinton did with Lewinsky was despicable but was no threat to the nation. That he lied about it repeatedly and to the public is a reason for us to cease to trust him and for him to resign."
- "A knowledgeable and courageous U.S. president could help enormously in leading the world’s nations toward saving the climate."
More In Environmental
- "My mother was a good recreational cook, but what she basically believed about cooking was that if you worked hard and prospered, someone else would do it for you."― Nora Ephron
- "Moreover, the practical recommendations deduced from ecological principles threaten the vested interests of commerce; it is hardly surprising that the financial and political power created by these investments should be used sometimes to suppress environmental impact studies."― Garrett Hardin
- "No one should be able to enter a wilderness by mechanical means."― Garrett Hardin