More From Donald Cargill
- "I come now to tell you for what I am brought here to die, and to give you an account of my faith, which I shall do as in the sight of the living God before whom I am shortly to stand."
- "And now, this is the sweetest and most glorious day that ever my eyes did see."
- "I have followed holiness, I have taught truth, and I have been most in the main things; not that I thought the things concerning our times little, but that I thought none could do anything to purpose in God’s great and public matters, till they were right in their conditions."
More In Peace
- "We want peace and a political solution to the situation in Chechnya."― Boris Yeltsin
- "When I lived in New York, not only did I have safety locks on the door but I had the music going, keeping the city at a distance, trying to find creative time and peace and so forth."― Ann Beattie
- "Great music does not just make me feel good. It means something. It makes us understand. It makes us happy."― Lukas Foss