More From Donald Cargill
- "I have followed holiness, I have taught truth, and I have been most in the main things; not that I thought the things concerning our times little, but that I thought none could do anything to purpose in God’s great and public matters, till they were right in their conditions."
- "And now, this is the sweetest and most glorious day that ever my eyes did see."
- "Now for my own case, I bless the Lord that, for all that hath been said of me, my conscience doth not condemn me. I do not say I am free of sin, but I am at peace with God through a slain Mediator; and I believe that there is no salvation but only in Christ."
More In Faith
- "The CIA is made up of boys whose families sent them to Princeton but wouldn’t let them into the family brokerage business."― Lyndon B. Johnson
- "I do not purpose to discuss faith in its dogmatic sense today."― Matthew Simpson
- "It’s just really making sure I am doing the best job I can do as a dad. I do think that is my No. 1 job."― Tony Dungy