More From Don Marquis
- "Publishing a volume of verse is like dropping a rose petal down the Grand Canyon and waiting for the echo."
- "Age is not a particularly interesting subject. Anyone can get old. All you have to do is live long enough."
- "Middle age is the time when a man is always thinking that in a week or two he will feel as good as ever."
More In Funny
- "When I was a boy the Dead Sea was only sick."― George Burns
- "We sincerely hope that south Asian countries will respect and live in amity with each other, and achieve common development, and that south Asia will enjoy peace, stability and prosperity."― Li Peng
- "Retirement at sixty-five is ridiculous. When I was sixty-five I still had pimples."― George Burns