More From Dolly Parton
- "Stop this attitude that older people ain’t any good anymore! We’re as good as we ever were – if we ever were any good."
- "You know, I look like a woman but I think like a man. And in this world of business, that has helped me a lot. Because by the time they think that I don’t know what’s goin’ on, I then got the money, and gone."
- "I can’t tell anybody else how to run their life or their business, but I really believe I’ve got a good bead on myself."
More In Time
- "I say to you quite frankly that the time for racial discrimination is over."― Jimmy Carter
- "My two secrets to staying healthy: wash your hands all the time. And, if you can’t, use Purell or one of the sanitizers. And the other is hot peppers. I eat a lot of hot peppers. I for some reason started doing that in 1992, and I swear by it."― Hillary Clinton
- "How sweet for those faring badly to forget their misfortunes even for a short time."― Sophocles