More From Dolly Parton
- "I feel that sin and evil are the negative part of you, and I think it’s like a battery: you’ve got to have the negative and the positive in order to be a complete person."
- "I’m not happy all the time, and I wouldn’t want to be because that would make me a shallow person. But I do try to find the good in everybody."
- "Stop this attitude that older people ain’t any good anymore! We’re as good as we ever were – if we ever were any good."
More In Art
- "Dying is an art, like everything else. I do it exceptionally well. I do it so it feels like hell. I do it so it feels real. I guess you could say I’ve a call."― Sylvia Plath
- "Works of art often last forever, or nearly so. But exhibitions themselves, especially gallery exhibitions, are like flowers; they bloom and then they die, then exist only as memories, or pressed in magazines and books."― Jerry Saltz
- "Architecture is the art of how to waste space."― Philip Johnson